THE GREAT AMERICAN DECEPTION
The Unmasking and Pacification of the Anglo-Saxon
Subject to the Common LawThe Present Task
The current focus is on the Common Law Notification Process for the de jure sovereign States of the American Union. The completion of the Notification Process brings a State into the reformed American Union with other de jure sovereign American States which have completed and transmitted their Notification Documents to the International Court of Justice in The Hague in the Netherlands.
These Notifications inform the Court and the World-at-large of the States' sovereign nation-state status based on the ancient Common Law, the Invention of America in 1492, the Declaration of Independence of 1776, the Articles of Confederation of 1781, the Constitution of 1787 including the original first thirteen Amendments and the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo of 1848.
It is important that the Notification Process be completed for each of the fifty sovereign American States if we are to fulfill our Manifest Destiny as the United States of America, a federated confederation of free and independent sovereign nation states under a democratic Republican form of government.
With the expected completion of the Common Law Notification Process for each of the fifty States a window of opportunity opens up for the freed American ethnoraces to begin collaborating for the Common Good on the basis of an ethnocultural sovereignty mediated by sociocultural equality and political parity.
The Common Law is a process. It is not a static thing. The traditionally Anglo-Saxon or English-speaking American is as ignorant of the Common Law as is the Hispano American.
Two additional amendments to the Constitution satisfy New Mexico's Common Law requirements for a peaceful and voluntary re-entry into the American Union. New Mexico's forced and violent first entry into the Union in 1846 must be rectified in 2012.
Manifest Destiny fulfills its spiritual promise with a rectification of the Crime of 1846, a rectification which includes the passage and implementation of two supporting Sovereignty Amendments to the Constitution for the united States of America.
The New American Monetary Sovereignty Amendment
1) The creation, issuance and disbursement of United States currency shall be subject to the General Welfare clause of the Preamble to the Constitution under an elected Federal Monetary Authority.
2) The Federal Reserve System shall be incorporated into the Department of the Treasury as the Federal Reserve Bureau and within three months of the passage of this Amendment shall be elevated to the status of an independent Fourth Branch of government to be known as the Federal Monetary Authority.
3) The Federal Monetary Authority shall be directly and democratically elected by the whole of the People separately in each of the sovereign States.
4) Nothing in the language of this Amendment is intended to deny or to deprive any State of any of its rights under the Constitution including but not limited to the right of secession.
The New American Ethnocultural Sovereignty Amendment
1) No citizen shall be denied or deprived of the right to an ethnoracial identity.
2) No citizen shall be denied or deprived of the right to belong to an ethnoracial group.
3) No ethnorace shall be denied or deprived of the right to ethnocultural sovereignty.
4) No ethnorace shall be denied or deprived of the right to proportional political representation.
5) The English and Spanish languages shall be the two official languages of the United States of America.